This fave was created through our beautiful partnership with the Yawanawa people that started in 2017, in the Amazon rainforest. Since then, we’ve supported their history through the structuring of the handicraft chain, reforestation projects, digital inclusion, and cultural festivals.
• 160 empowered artisans - generation of more than $260,000 in direct income
• over $44,000 in local investments
• 7,000 trees planted in deforested areas through our ‘1,000 trees per day, every day’ reforestation project
• we guarantee financial autonomy for the Yawanawa people
• we collaborate for the food security of local communities
• internet installation in 7 Yawanawa villages - annual support to the Mariri Yawanawa cultural festival
• all pieces of this collection are 100% carbon neutral